- Terms By accessing the website at https://www.packerscoop.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws
andregulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Packer Scoop’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
licenseyou may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Packer Scoop's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Packer Scoop at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer The materials on Packer Scoop’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Packer Scoop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Packer Scoop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Packer Scoop or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Packer Scoop’s website, even if Packer Scoop or a Packer Scoop authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracyof materials The materials appearing on Packer Scoop’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Packer Scoop does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Packer Scoop may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. HoweverPacker Scoop does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Packer Scoop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Packer Scoop of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Modifications Packer Scoop may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- As between you and
Packerscoop, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting
Packerscoop and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post as “public”, we will enable a feature that allows other Members to embed that public post onto third-party services, and we enable search engines to make that public content findable though their services. Learn More
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
You and Packerscoop agree that if
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to
Packerscoop, you agree that
Packerscoop can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your
Packerscoop profile will be truthful.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
Packerscoop may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.